Last updated June 29, 2021
FIOR INNOVATIONS, LLC (“Provider” or “we” or “us” or “our”) requires that all customers and other users of Provider’s cloud-based service (the “Service”) conduct themselves with respect for others. In particular, observe the following rules in your use of the Service:
- Abusive Behavior: Do not harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity. Do not contact any person who has requested no further contact. Do not use ethnic or religious slurs against any person or group.
- Privacy: Do not violate the privacy rights of any person. Do not cooperate in or facilitate identity theft. Do not collect or disclose any Personal Information without the subject’s prior consent. “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual person or household. Personal Information includes (without limitation) all of the following: Social Security numbers, other personal tax ID numbers, military identification numbers, student identification numbers, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers, other government identification numbers, financial account data, payment card numbers, biometric information, health or medical information, insurance information, usernames, Internet protocol addresses, passwords, access codes, and security questions, as well as any information that if compromised could permit a person to assume the identity of another person.
- Intellectual Property: Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate software, audio recordings, video recordings, photographs, articles, or other works of authorship without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Service.
- Spam: Do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails (“Spam”) or sell or market any product or service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of Spam in any way. Do not violate the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
- Fraud: Do not issue fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, services, or investments. Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial transaction. Do not commit fraud in any other way.
- Violations of Law: Do not violate any law.
- Use Improperly or Outside Scope: Do not provide any other person, including any subcontractor, independent contractor, affiliate, or service provider with access to or use of the Service. Do not modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Service or any part thereof. Do not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Service. Do not rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Service, or any features or functionality of the Service, to any third party for any reason, whether or not over a network or on a hosted basis, including in connection with the internet or any web hosting, wide area network (WAN), virtual private network (VPN), virtualization, time-sharing, service bureau, software as a service, cloud, or other technology or service.
Consequences of Violation
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to suspension or termination of the user’s account or legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. Provider reserves the right to take any other remedial action it sees fit. However, Provider is not required to take any action against any customer or user violating this AUP.
Reporting Unacceptable Use
Provider requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via e-mail to the following address: [email protected]. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (Internet Protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
Revision of AUP
Provider may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page and sending the user written notice thereof. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.